If you are a CEO, president or business owner: What are your plans to improve business profits?
- If your business year hasn’t been profitable, it’s time to think through your business.
- If you’ve had a great business year, it’s time to think through the rest of the year to make sure it continues to be profitable!
What happens starting TODAY will determine what kind of business year you have.
Get out your business plan!
Get out your sales and marketing plan!
Sit down and have some reflection about the direction of your company to improve business profits.
Take a look at everything you are doing in your business, such as:
- Are your employees performing well?
- Are you in the right market(s)?
- Are sales presentations on target?
- Do you need to adjust anything because something, big or small, has changed in your company, with your customers, in your industry?
Now think about: YOU – the CEO, president or business owner.
This is important.
- Do you feel stuck?
- Are you just doing the same things you’ve always done expecting to get the same business results?
- Do you realize you are the leader at your company? People look up to – employees and customers. If you don’t change. If you don’t become the absolute best at what you do. If you aren’t a student of business… How can you expect your employees to be exceptional at what they do?
Many CEOs, presidents and business owners tend to be reluctant to change things. So they and the business get stuck, so to speak. Is that you?
Think about this:
What does success create?
Answer: Success can create complicity. Success can create lack of motivation because you are under the illusion that you are doing well and that all will remain well.
Have you ever been driving down the street and see someone standing on the sidewalk holding a huge sign, maybe even dressed up in a costume, to attract attention to a particular business? The reason why a business owner would do that is because business isn’t as good as it should be and they are at a loss as to how to bring more business in. Otherwise, do you think they would be spending money on a promotion like that? The answer is: No.
Ask yourself: Am I doing the same things I’ve always done and getting the same results?
You’ve got to clear away the old ideas.
You have to be bold – or as the famous opening in the original Star Trek series states: Go boldly where no one has gone before.
You have to try new things – yet at the same time, not destroy your business.
Don’t be stuck in the same old business habits. Change your routine. For example: Get your morning coffee at a different location. Take a different route to drive to work. Is there a routine you need to change when you walk in the office door each day? Change it!
Success + Routine = Ultimate Business Failure
Maybe you’re making a profit and thinking, Why should I change anything?
Answer: Because you want to make a profit tomorrow! Perhaps even MORE profit than your business is currently making!
Or maybe it’s been a bad year for you so far, you don’t want the next few months to be just as bad, do you?
Let’s get in action! Let’s think positive, not negative thoughts.
Let’s shake things up to make things better – to improve business profits.
If you do this, business success is yours.
To your success!
Howard Lewinter guides – focuses – advises CEOs, presidents and business owners throughout the United States to MORE success – MORE profit – less stress. Get MORE from your business! Talk with Howard: 888-738-1855.