Every December I am reminded about how I met with what turned out to be a future client at lunch on Christmas Eve. I could have told him it was Christmas Eve and I couldn’t be bothered meeting with him. What a mistake that would have been!
Although you may not want to have a business meeting on Christmas Eve… For MORE business success, don’t write off the month of December.
Remember: Just because the year is winding down doesn’t mean that your business activity should be winding down. In fact, now may be the time to increase your business activity.
- Visit your customers and clients
- Review the business year – what was successful and why; what wasn’t successful and why
- Plan for the new business year
- Get your desk and office organized
- Talk with the resources that can help improve your business in the new year
- Do whatever you need to do to “hit the ground running” on January 2.
By getting ready for next year in December, you’ll start the year off right!
To your success!
Want to have a GREAT business month in December and every month of the year? Talk with Howard! – 888-738-1855 – Howard Lewinter guides – focuses – advises CEOs, presidents and business owners to MORE success – MORE profit and less stress.
This post was also published on Viveka von Rosen’s blog, Linked Into Business. To view the post, click here.