Is your business ready for 2013?
Are you, the CEO or business owner ready for business success in 2013?
What are your business plans for the New Year?
Here are questions to consider:
- Have you made business plans for success or to just get by?
- Have you evaluated what was successful and what was not so successful in 2012 – and why?
- What are you going to do about those challenging issues in your business?
- Have you drawn up a business plan outline that will give you clear direction in 2013?
- Have you reviewed your workforce and the role each employee can play toward achieving business success?
- Have you given employees goals broken down weekly, monthly and quarterly as to what you expect from them?
- Have you given yourself goals as to what you expect of yourself?
When making business goals for the New Year, make sure the goals are realistic – keep in mind the state of the economy as well as changes in government with taxes, fees and new rules – yet at the same time, don’t let it hold your company back.
This isn’t a business exercise you should do quickly. Give it a great deal of thought. Find an opportunity for some quiet time when you will be uninterrupted. Then let your mind, in an organized way, wander through everything important to the success of your business.
Put your thoughts on paper. Then go back in a day or two; review and edit your notes. Once satisfied with what you have written down, don’t just stash your notes in a briefcase or in a desk drawer. Each month of 2013, review and update your business plan for success as needed.
2013 will only be a good business year if you plan for it. Anyone can be a success in a booming economy. But you must be a dedicated, visionary leader who plans for business success in 2013.
If you are a CEO, president or business owner and would like to discuss your plans for business success in 2013, just give me a call at 888-738-1855. We can toss around some business ideas; and I guarantee at least one new business idea you can immediately begin to implement into your business and start seeing results with. There isn’t anything I like better than to see business people succeed. Let’s get started on a great 2013 business year!